Monday, January 27, 2014

Valentine Craft Event in South Jordan, Utah

 

If you live in the area, I'm hosting a Valentine Craft Event this

Thursday, Jan. 30 from 7:00-8:30 PM
or
Saturday, Feb. 1st from 9:00-10:30 AM

$15 per person.  $15 (All supplies included.)
The event will be held at my house in South Jordan, Utah
I will email you an address and directions once you have registered.

We will be creating a large wooden Valentine you can hang on your wall or front door.
All supplies are included in the price. 
You will receive one large wood heart. (About 16.5" x 14")
Twine or ribbon to hang the heart.

You will also be able to use any of my supplies which include,
Paint, paint brushes, stencil designs, sequins, glitter, modge podge, & more.

I only have a limited number of seats, so be sure to sign up before they are full.

Email me the information below.
1)Your name:

2) Day you'd like to take the class:
Thursday, Jan. 30 2014  OR Saturday, Feb. 1 2014
3) How you plan to pay for the class. Cash or Credit

email:
info @ hollybrookejones.com to sign up.


Address, and class details will be emailed to you.






No comments:

Post a Comment